pork blood - oyster sauce, scallion, sugar, white pepper & dark soy sauce
white tulip, pork skin - oyster sauce, sugar, dark soy sauce
chicken broth - white tulip
squid - curry powder & coconut milk
1) In a small pot, simmer pork blood with oyster sauce, scalliion, sugar, white pepper and dark soy sauce for about 10 minutes, set aside.
2) In a small pot, simmer white tulip and pork skin with oyster sauce, sugar and dark soy sauce for about 20 minutes or well cooked, set aside.
3) In a small pot, simmer squid with curry powder and coconut milk for about 10 minutes, set aside.
4) Boil yellow noodle until cook and set aside.
5) In a bigger pot, pour in chicken broth and add a couple white tulip, bring it to a boil and simmer for another 15 minutes.
6) put cooked yellow noodle into bowl, add in desired meat or ingredients that was previously set aside, thrown in a couple pieces of seawood, pour in soup and sprinkle with scallion and serve.